One-to-One Help Sessions
Just starting out and don’t know where to start?
Need some help or advice that is more than a ‘quick-fix’?
Sometimes you know that your question or issue will take a bit more time to solve, so we also offer One‑to‑One Help Sessions which can last up to an hour.
Book an appointment with one of our experienced volunteers who can offer One‑to‑One help with your PC, Mac, iPad or Android tablet.
These sessions are free, but you need to book a suitable time and place.
We hold these sessions at:
- Salvation Army in Harpenden: Wednesdays 10:00 – 12:30
- Harpenden Trust: Thursdays 10:00 – 12:30 (from 14th Sept)
- The HUB at the St Albans Civic Centre: 1st Wednesday in the month 9:30 – 12:00
- Marshalswick Baptist Free Church: Thursdays 13:30 – 16:30
- St Albans Islamic Centre: 1st & 3rd Saturdays in the month 14:00 – 16:30
- London Colney Community Centre: Thursdays 9:30 – 11:30
- London Colney Islamic Centre: 2nd & 4th Saturdays in the month 14:00 – 16:30
- St Leonards Church in Flamstead: 1st Wednesday in the month 10:30-12:30
When and Where?If you are unsure of the suitability of one of our courses or simply wish to find out more you can visit one of our drop in centres to discuss a course or visit our courses timetable page or our course planner page to see where and when the courses are being held.
Book a course now